• A Nigerian YouTuber who claims John Dumelo is dead has over 1.2 Million views with over 200,000 subscribers after posting the video.
• He claims John Dumelo died of an illness.
• Daniel Jeddman bumped into the video on YouTube and brought to light.
• People still believe as well as sending their condolences.
• Mention “John Dumelo” in the comment section on Facebook or Twitter to bring his attention.
John Dumelo, one of the greatest on screen sensations in Ghana and a politician has been greatly mistaken or lemmi say deliberately purported to have been dead. This lie was formulated by one Nigerian YouTuber, AJ Gist and Vibes.
Watch video below;
This video must be reported and taken down immediately. This is unlawful and inappropriate to create false information to sterilize people’s emotions.
A German-based Ghanaian Gospel Artist and a Media Personality, Daniel Jeddman slipped unto this video on YouTube to draw the attention of John Dumelo himself. On the screenshot below, you’ll see a thread of conversations between concerned people.